background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 45 - "Autumn Beauty" Photo Challenge

button+-+photochallenge1.jpg

This week I have decided to enter one of my photos in a photo contest. I heart faces is a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favorite face photos into a themed photo challenge. A "Guest Photographer Judge" will choose ten of their favorite photos that will then be displayed on the I Faces home page.

I recently had the honor of taking pictures of this precious little girl. I loved this one of her, with the beautiful tree in the background. I think it really defines the theme, "Autumn Beauty"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful vivid color! Great photo and cutie-pie model!

geauxcory said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my photo! This is the first time I have entered a contest, so it is very nice to receive positive feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails