background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ben = Fun

Our sweetheart (adopted family member) Ben, came to visit us again!  I'm pretty sure Ben is Landry's first crush.  One night as we were praying she said, "I want to pray for Ben 'cause he's handsome!" When I told her he was coming to visit, she was tickled pink.  However, when she woke up on Tuesday and he was there, she hid for the whole morning.  She's always a little shy at first.  The shyness wore off, and by that afternoon she put him to work painting her fingernails and toenails.




Not too bad for his first manicure/pedicure

Next, they made brownies together...


And Eli didn't stop bringing books for him to read, the entire time he was here

 

We also took another trip to the Children's museum

No matter what we were doing, we all had a blast!  Ben could have spent his off time doing whatever he pleased, and he chose to spend a good portion of his time off with us, playing with my kids. What a guy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails