background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tea For Four

I cannot say enough how wonderful my friends have been during Cory's time away!  They make sure the kids and I are taken care of constantly.  Valentine's Day was no different.  My sweet friends, Libby and Jake were so thoughtful to include us in the Valentine's plans they had for their little princesses.  Libby had planned out a sweet little tea party for her girls, including danish cookies, cupcakes and decorations, and off course "tea".  If there is one thing I have learned about Libby, she doesn't do anything halfway.  When she told me about her plans to set up a sweet little area in her house where the tea party would take place, I couldn't have imagined how beautiful that area would turn out.  When I walked into her house, I was completely BLOWN AWAY!  See for yourself.

 I could eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there everyday!!!!

Now onto the actual tea party.  Now, a princess would never attend a tea party unless she were dressed appropriately.  All of the girls slipped on princess attire, including shoes and jewels.

These girls are ready to party!!

Poor Eli was outnumbered, but he looked like such a little gentleman wearing his tie shirt :)







 Caroline had no interest in tea.  But she definitely put down a cupcake or two...or three.  LOL




We were so impressed at how well mannered they all were.  They sat so nicely in their seats the entire time.  But soon, the Ipad won their attention, just like it always does.  Oh, Hi Jake!
All, except for Caroline.  She took full advantage of having all the snacks to herself!!

 Thanks again, Jake and Libby for helping to make our Valentine's Day special!
 I love this girl!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails