background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Phone Pics....

...And Videos!


While the pictures off my phone are not the best quality, they do capture some moments I may have otherwise missed.  I try to send pictures and videos to Cory almost everyday, so he can see what we are up to.  Here are some pictures and videos of life lately, according to my phone.....

Lan went to the dentist and was the most amazing patient!  I was SO proud because I had dreaded this day.  She got an excellent report and even got to meet Bippo the Hippo
She has also become a pro at coloring, when she really wants to.  Look at one of her pieces of art.

 Fashion never rests at our house.  This is how Landry went to church one Wednesday.  She laughs at the philosophy "less is more".  Future Lady GaGa?  Lord, I hope not. LOL
 Coldstone date with my two favorite kiddos
 When Ben was in, we took him to Mahoney's in New Orleans.  The Pot Roast Sub is to die for!!!
 Smile!  Landry learned about healthy teeth at school
 We had tornado warnings in our area.  We set up an area in the hallway where L snoozed the entire time
 I've started curling my hair sometimes.  Who knew you could use your straightener to curl your hair?!?
 Getting a start on party planning for Eli's Birthday.  Here's what I have done.  I've got to get myself in gear!!
Here is the picture I sent Cory the morning I found out I was pregnant.  I woke him up with the picture and a text that read "You're going to be a Daddy....AGAIN!  How's that for a good morning?"

 Cory had a little elf leave packages for the kids and me.  Did I mention, he also arranged for me to have a massage on the same day?
 After having "Bieber" hair for a good while, we finally got Eli's hair cut...
 ....now the fauxhawk is back!!
After our oven door fell off, we decided it was time for a new range.  Because our old one was from 20-something years ago, it was hardwired to the wall.  My handyman hubby took a couple of trips to Home Depot and installed our new range like a pro!
 We LOVE Cherry Berry, especially with friends :) BTW, Landry is always asking me to fix her hair like Tinker Bell.  That is the best I can do.
Landry took over my phone and took a few pictures.  One was of me, and yes I am wearing a Barbe t-shirt that is more than 10 years old.  Anyone else still have theirs?
We used my phone to video my first Ultrasound :)  Listen to that little heartbeat!
And finally, Landry got a jumprope from Dollar Tree.  Here she is demonstrating to me how to "jumprope"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Landry's jumprope skills are quite impressive. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails